New data from the UK’s biggest property website Rightmove reveals the most viewed homes in January.
“January is often a time where we see property lovers escape the gloomy weather by looking at the houses of their dreams. From modern luxury living in Norfolk, to a countryside escape in Wiltshire, this month’s most viewed homes have it all.”Rightmove’s Property Expert, Tim Bannister
Check out January’s most viewed homes here…
- A modern home in Besthorpe – £900,000
- This six bedroom, five bathroom contemporary pad in the Norfolk village of Besthorpe is an interior décor lovers’ dream
- The living area is filled with stunning brickwork combined with modern furnishings and made complete with a wood-burning stove
- Along with stunning bedrooms and bathrooms, heading outside you’ll be met with a large rear garden, with a purpose-built entertainment area, perfect for the summer months
- A luxury estate in Guildford – £23,500,000
- This mega estate in Guildford, Surrey is on the market with Knight Frank for a cool £23,500,000, and comes complete with 17 bedrooms and bathrooms
- The estate is comprised of three lots of accommodation, each with self-contained living areas, totalling over 28,000 square feet
- With far too many stunning attributes to mention, just some of the standout features of the estate include indoor gym and pool area, its very own outdoor play area and tennis court, and a lift inside to help you glide from floor to floor with ease
- An equestrian property in Old Dilton – £1,100,000
- For those looking for their dream countryside retreat, this equestrian property in Old Dilton, Wiltshire, might just be the one
- The four bedroom, three bathroom home contains four reception rooms, and is elegantly finished inside to give a warm and welcoming feel
- Perhaps expectedly, the standout feature of the property is the nearly six acres of paddocks, gardens and grounds the home is set within, providing all the space and peace and quiet you’ll need
- A contemporary pad in Barnsley – £550,000
- This dream home in South Yorkshire is expertly designed inside, oozing elegance and class
- The six bedroom, two bathroom home makes stunning use of marble finishes to create a truly breathtaking look
- Make sure the check out the bathroom, with carefully chosen furnishings and decoration which wouldn’t look out of place in a five star hotel
- A unique mansion in Cheshire – £6,500,000
- If your dream home really needs to stand out from the crowd, then look no further than this five bedroom, nine bathroom masterpiece in Cheshire
- The unique curved architecture provides panoramic views over the Cheshire plain and beyond, with every detail of the home intricately designed
- Located just outside of Alderley Edge village, the location is ideal for anyone who wants the feeling of being in the countryside whilst being walking distance from local amenities
- Country Style – Lounging around
- A Manor House with its own Castle!
- Sedgwick Park House, a pure delight!
- A Country Castle of Grand Designs
- The Summer’s Hottest Houses!
Country Style – Lounging around
The home of country style takes a look at five new items to make an ordinary lounge a thing of country beauty!
A Manor House with its own Castle!
If a Manor House isn’t enough, then this magnificent home has its own historic castle within the grounds!
Sedgwick Park House, a pure delight!
There has been a house on the site of Sedgwick Park House for 700 years, today’s house oozes history and style!